Before the Israelites escaped Egypt they solemnly prepared themselves for their escape and had the seder in their closed circle, what we shall have to do in 2020 as well.
Tonight the eight days of extra dedication to haElohim started with the commemoration of the victory of the few whose desire for freedom to practice their religion impelled them to battle against great odds and which we should take as an example not to be afraid to show our faith to others..
The Hebrew phrase tikkun olam (pronounced tee-KOON oh-LUHM) means "world repair." In modern Jewish circles, tikkun olam has become synonymous with the notion of social action and the pursuit of social justice. Created in the image of God each human being is requested to come close to the Bo're and to be a partaker of a marvellous peaceful world to which each member has to contribute out of free will. In order for the balance between good and evil intended by God to be restored, humans must be involved in the world's reparation and can not keep aside or aloof or 'do nothing' to get social justice or a better world.
- Parashat Ki Tisa (when you take), God instructs Moses to take a census + an offering.+ > Sabbath given as perpetual sign = covenant for God’s people
- this Torah reading = summed up in one word: Purpose!
- Tikkun Olam – Restoration To The World
- God has a Purpose for everything He does. => Tikkun Olam = God’s redemptive purpose to restore a fallen world + fallen humanity back to the perfect order that He intended at creation.
- God’s plan for humanity = laid out in His Word like a road map to destiny.
- plan of redemption through Messiah Yeshua.
- God’s redemptive plan begins with Israel + spreads to the nations.
- “take root” in Israel => bear fruit => fill entire world.
- God brings hope to humanity + restoration to nations > repairing one life at a time.
- Tikkun Olam possible when we become God’s instruments of restoration by taking an interest in others.
- Messianic Judaism + Jewish world in general = you will find those who will invest their interest in you.
- friendship + love conquer all racial, ethnic, + cultural barriers.
- God wants to use you to bring tikkun to wounded souls + broken lives.
- bring tikkun olam to others when we walk in our purpose.
- plan = to walk in relationship with God + bring glory + honor to His name.
- take time to invest in someone.
- Tikkun Olam = heart of God for His people. > instrument of Restoration in lives of those around you!
Parasha With Passion – Weekly Torah Reading Cycle – Week #21
In Parashat Ki Tisa (when you take), God instructs Moses to take a census and an offering. Also, God instructs Moses on how the basin for washing should be used, how to formulate the anointing oil, and appoint skilled craftsman to construct the tabernacle furnishings.
in Parashat Ki Tisa, the Sabbath is
given as a perpetual sign as a covenant for God’s people, Moses experiences
God’s glory, and the people make a golden calf. Wow, what a power packed Torah reading! However, I believe that all that the children
of Israel experienced in this Torah reading can be summed up in one word: PURPOSE!
Tikkun Olam – Restoration To The World
has a PURPOSE for everything He
does. From the beginning, God had a
purpose when He called Abraham the father of many nations…
View original post 1,069 more words
A period to think about the blessings we receive from the Bore and how we should offer kindness to His creatures, as kindness and deep love is given to us.
Living in this world we should not be of it, but should be partakers of a Body that wants to be a Group of believers in One God, who want to offer themselves as repentant souls to the Most High and who want to create a place where they can gather and share their dreams in union with God and where all can grow stronger in their faith and become a people that shall be able to go through the big tribulation when it comes.
The world received written words from the Ruach haKodesh, to be taught and to receive encouragement of the Tanakh and presenting prophesies so that we might patiently hold on to a hope entrusted by the Most High Elohim, so that we may be fully equipped for every good work.
Opening of a blog by a wandering boy looking for the truth about the Most High Divine Creator.