For all the world is nothing more than the means by which you will connect the above with the below.
Ki Tisa – Torah Portion
- Parashat Ki Tisa (when you take), God instructs Moses to take a census + an offering.+ > Sabbath given as perpetual sign = covenant for God’s people
- this Torah reading = summed up in one word: Purpose!
- Tikkun Olam – Restoration To The World
- God has a Purpose for everything He does. => Tikkun Olam = God’s redemptive purpose to restore a fallen world + fallen humanity back to the perfect order that He intended at creation.
- God’s plan for humanity = laid out in His Word like a road map to destiny.
- plan of redemption through Messiah Yeshua.
- God’s redemptive plan begins with Israel + spreads to the nations.
- “take root” in Israel => bear fruit => fill entire world.
- God brings hope to humanity + restoration to nations > repairing one life at a time.
- Tikkun Olam possible when we become God’s instruments of restoration by taking an interest in others.
- Messianic Judaism + Jewish world in general = you will find those who will invest their interest in you.
- friendship + love conquer all racial, ethnic, + cultural barriers.
- God wants to use you to bring tikkun to wounded souls + broken lives.
- bring tikkun olam to others when we walk in our purpose.
- plan = to walk in relationship with God + bring glory + honor to His name.
- take time to invest in someone.
- Tikkun Olam = heart of God for His people. > instrument of Restoration in lives of those around you!
Parasha With Passion - Weekly Torah Portions
Parasha With Passion – Weekly Torah Reading Cycle – Week #21
In Parashat Ki Tisa (when you take), God instructs Moses to take a census and an offering. Also, God instructs Moses on how the basin for washing should be used, how to formulate the anointing oil, and appoint skilled craftsman to construct the tabernacle furnishings.
in Parashat Ki Tisa, the Sabbath is
given as a perpetual sign as a covenant for God’s people, Moses experiences
God’s glory, and the people make a golden calf. Wow, what a power packed Torah reading! However, I believe that all that the children
of Israel experienced in this Torah reading can be summed up in one word: PURPOSE!
Tikkun Olam – Restoration To The World
has a PURPOSE for everything He
does. From the beginning, God had a
purpose when He called Abraham the father of many nations…
View original post 1,069 more words
Best to read and study the Bible
in this world where not many are interested in God it is better that we make sure more people come to know that it is best to get to know what is written in those very old writings which form the Bible.