We always should remember that “The Bible” should be our main tool in life. That Book of books, the Bestseller of all times, has every right and reason to claim the first place for the most read and the most chosen spiritual literary work.
From the previous articles you could figure out that it is best next to your Bible without any additions, to have a Reference bible, one that gives a listing of similar passages at other places in the Bible. Handy also is to obtain an additional Bible with space for marking, which you can use when going to a meeting or by doing a bible study, whilst you use the Bible-text only version, on occasions where you just read the bible from one passage one day to an other the next day or week.
When going to buy a new bible make sure your Bible has a good cover. The Bible is not a book to read only once. You shall have to read it a multiple times. Having it to go with you at different places in different weather conditions it has to be strong enough. Also for your study Bible, you taking lots of time to go through it, adding some notes yourself, would like to be able to see those notes again some time later. As you invest your time in the word, marking it in special ways, you will be glad the Bible is usable for a long time. A full leather Bible is most useful but a good hard cover also can do. Bonded leather often cracks, and, of course, paperbacks are not usable for long.
When you go out on your trip having regular Bible readings you shall notice that you shall uncover many truths. They’ll surprise you and shall get you in the mood to tell others about it. You shall be surprised how exciting it can be to read the Bible and to discover new insights or to finally understand why a book was written or how it is put together and to what it leads or wants us to point to.
You not only shall come to see that on several occasions the Divine Maker Himself asked His people to share His Message. Also rabbi Jeshua, Jesus Christ, gave his disciples the task to go out in the world and to tell the Good News of the coming Kingdom. They had not to keep the acquired knowledge to themselves. They where asked to share it with others and so must we. You too need to share your insights. When coming to understanding or even when doubting about certain matters you should not hesitate to talk to others about it. Make it a habit to talk about what you have written, like you probably also would talk about a good movie or television program you have seen. It has to become a habit talking about what you have learned from Scriptures. That talking has to become a Witnessing for Jehovah. By telling about His Word to others you may show your love for Him. Such talking about God’s Word or “Witnessing” shall be enable you to encourage many other people while you also shall be growing more.
Please do know that our time here on earth is very short. Man does everything to lengthen life but does not succeed. In the knowledge that we have such a short life after all, we better try to make the best of it. Why should you leave the Best Guide for Life at the site, untouched and unread, when it can give you so much betters in this life?
By taking up the Bible, the Book of books, and opening your heart to the words which are written in it, you shall be able to grow and feel more at ease, not worrying so much and having a hope for better times, given to those who accept the Messiah and love the Most High as the only one to be worshipped.
Man often thinks he can do it on his own. He is mistaken. All people need their Creator. Even when they are not interested in Him, it is He Who allows them to be here and to make the right choices in their life. The Divine Creator gives everybody the opportunity to come back to Him and to come to live in a restored relationship with Him. By the willingness to listen to His Voice God shall guide you through this life, in good and in bad times, when you are feeling swell and when you are feeling bad. Always He is prepare dot listen to you and to guide you. One way of communication is His Word in the Bible. You must consider it as His letters to you. When you love God you will love to read His letters and would not mind to read them over and over again. Being a lover of God and being a believer is serious business; you need a guide like the Bible.
When we read a newspaper, magazine or book, we want to know what an author intended us to see and experience in his writing. Like any worldly author has an intention, the Most High Almighty God also had an intention when He let His chosen men write down His Words. God can not be seen by man, but He made sure man could be fully aware of His presence and His Power, the Pneuma or Spirit. We should know that the God of Order does not tell lies and is not inconsistent. When we think there are contradictions in scripture we best take a closer look. The aim of the biblical writers is to bring God’s Word close to us so that it can transform us. By reading and studying the Bible we should not only come to “know,” but shall have to take action and come to “be” and to “do.”
By letting the Power of God, the set apart pneuma or Holy Spirit, to guide and mould you, you shall find better ways to build up your life and to guide others around you. God intends you to use His words in your life. There is no reason to think you cannot do this. Once you begin on a more serious approach to Scripture, you shall find that you become fuelled to reach your goal and the goal where your Creator wants you to be.
At a certain moment your Bible reading will bring you to a turning point. You will mark that day as a major turning point of your personal history. Who knows what God will do through a person like you if you will just fill your mind with the word of God?
- Are you religious, spiritual, or do you belong to a religion, having a faith or interfaith
- Almighty God above all other gods greater than all gods
- The Almighty Lord God above all gods
- Displeasures and Actions of the Almighty God
- No man see the Almighty God and live
- Eternal Word that tells everything
- Plain necessary food of the gospel
- Looking for wisdom not departing from God’s Word
- Bible Word of God, inspired and infallible
- The Bible a book of books
- Life and an assembly of books
- True God giving His Word for getting wisdom
- The Word of God in print
- the Bible – God’s guide for life #1 Introduction
- the Bible – God’s guide for life #2 Needs in life
- the Bible – God’s guide for life #3 Fast food or staple diet
- the Bible – God’s guide for life #4 Not to get the best from our diet– or from ourselves
- the Bible – God’s guide for life #5 What is God like
- the Bible – God’s guide for life #7 Case example – King Josiah #2 Lessons from Josiah’s experience
- the Bible – God’s guide for life #8 Looking to Jesus #1 Let this mind be in you which was also in Christ Jesus
- True God giving His Word for getting wisdom
- Bible, helmet of health, salvation and sword of the spirit
- Bible, best Book of books to get to know the truth
- Appointed to be read
- We should use the Bible every day
- Feed Your Faith Daily
- Bible power to change
- Bric-a-brac of the Bible
- Bible a guide – Bijbel als gids
- No prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation
- Coming to understanding from sayings written long ago
- A way to look for Christ, the Bible, Word of God
- The Metaphorical language of the Bible
- Not able to make contact with God because to busy
- Kingdom of God what will it be like
- A question to be posed
- Followers with deepening
- Accuracy, Word-for-Word Translation Preferred by most Bible Readers
- Scripture alone Sola Scriptora
- The manager and Word of God
- Do Christians need to read the Old Testament
- Youth has difficulty Bible Reading
- Be an Encourager
- The truth is very plain to see and God can be clearly seen
- Relapse plan
- What Is The Bible?
- Five Thoughts On What The Bible Is
- 3 Questions to Ask When Reading the Bible
- Holy Scripture: Revelation, Inspiration & Interpretation
- Saint Bonaventure on the Source of Sacred ScriptureThe Word of GodThe singular power of Holy ScriptureThe Interpretations of ‘holy scripture’ vs God’s willBible Reviewer: ESV Single Column Journaling Bible
- Trustworthy or Not?
- Contradictions in Scripture: Time Reckoning Methods – Hebrew Time Versus Gentile Time
- You Can’t Ace This Bible Quiz
- A Caged Lion
- Refuting the doubters: “All religions are the same, aren’t they?”Jesus saith to him: I am the way, and the truth, and the life.
- St Ambrose on Scripture
- Fastest Growing Churches Teach Literal Interpretation of the Bible
- Vincent of Lerina: “is not the canon of Scripture sufficient for everything”
- People Learned About “The Reformation” in Their Own Language
- Book Printing as Impetus for Reformation
- The evangelistic methods of our present golden-calf Christianity!
- Not So Secretly and All Too Often
- Well-Attested Manuscripts
- Comparative Analysis of Ancient Manuscripts
- Imitation of Christ – Reading holy Scripture
- compassion rules (senryu)
- Studies in The Baptist Catechism: Section One – Authority, Revelation, and Scripture (Q.5 & Q.6)
- George Muller: “If the Holy Spirit guides us …”
- Fulton Sheen: “The essence of Christianity “
- Doing things God’s way
- Is the Spirit Schizophrenic?
- What is the use of religion in modern world?
- Do you love God?
- Rich in Love
- You do What in your Bible?!
- Write the Word – A Bible Journal
- (Doodling the word on) Bible journaling is
- Why Bible Journaling?
- Journal Bibleing??
- Bible Journalling
- Bible Journaling: Hope in Rest
- Poured Out
- Evangelical Misogyny and the Spiritual Oppression of Christian Women
- Bible Journaling: Hope in Tears
- Bible journaling sermon notes
- Inside My Bible Study and Prayer Bullet Journal
- Five YouVersion Bible devotional plans I enjoyed studying…
- Inductive Bible Study
- Bible Study: True Worship – Part 2
- The heavens declare the glory of God
- Where Do We Find Ourselves?